Competition Entry Form
Terms and Conditions
1. Our Before and After Clip In Hair Extensions Competition is open to all Australian customers who have purchased a set of our clip in hair extensions.
2. Submissions can only be digital but scanned photos are permitted. All entries must be in jpeg format.
3. Applicants must admit at least two photos in colour format, one without hair extensions and one with hair extensions. Additional photos can be accepted via a separate email. Hair extensions can be styled, straightened, curled or coloured to suit your style.
4. Submissions must include your full name and email contact details, which weight set, the original colour that you purchased and whether they have been re-coloured or not.
5. By entering the competition, you consent to the use of your first name, photograph or image for publicity and marketing purposes of www.clipinhairextensions.net.au However, www.clipinhairextensions.net.au will not sell or give away the rights to use your photographs or personal details to any third party without seeking your prior consent.
6. Where a photograph entered in the competition includes an image of a person other than you, then you guarantee that you have obtained all necessary permissions from that other person (or in the case of a child, that child’s parents or lawful guardian) for the image to be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. You indemnify www.clipinhairextensions.net.au against all damages, losses, costs and expenses incurred by arising out of any failure by you to obtain the permissions mentioned above.
8. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You need to be aware that winning photographs will go on public display.
**If you have trouble uploading your photos, please try Firefox as your Internet Browser instead of Internet Explorer.